Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moody Blues....

Some days you just have an off day...I call it the moody blues day! It is overcast, wet and cold. I don't know if the weather has anything really to do with it or not. I don't know what it is really all about other than it just happens on some days! There is really nothing wrong or off. All is well. SO WHY DO I FEEL YUCKY today? I guess it is one of those things that you just can't explain. Now, I have to focus to reorganize my thoughts. Yes, I know there are other people who have terrible issues and I should be grateful and thankful. I am. I just can't help the way I am feeling right now. I can however try to change the way I am feeling. I am going to go to bed and count my blessings. I am going to NAME THEM ONE BY ONE, then I am going to GIVE THANKS TO GOD. I am thankful for Jesus and salvation, first and foremost! I am thankful for my wonderful family! I am blessed with 2 beautiful children. I am blessed with a wonderful husband. I am blessed to have a job. I am blessed to have friends. I am blessed that both my parents are close by for the time being. I am blessed that I have a place called home. I am blessed that all our needs are met. I AM BLESSED. So I pray, in the name of Jesus, that my thoughts come captive unto the Lord and that joy would be restored to my heart tonight! I am blessed!

No comments: