Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Joys...

It has been 9 months since giving birth to my beautiful baby boy. What a wonderful journey!

It is such a wonderful journey to be on right now. I am enjoying every minute that I have to spend with my son, Chase. I love to see each new accomplished milestone. I love to hear him giggle when we play together. I love to see how much he enjoys his baths. I love everything about him. He has such a brilliant and cheerful smile. It would melt anyones heart. People stop me all the time just to talk to Chase. He is truly a people's magnet. I think he has only cried ONCE when someone talked to him. BUT, the person WAS VERY VERY TALL and had such a deep voice. I think it scared him. Chase seems to be full of joy. His daycare teachers say that Chase is the best baby. He hardly ever cries or fusses at the daycare and they say he plays himself hard. I love to hear special things about my baby from others. It is so wonderful.

1 comment:

Connie Marie said...

AWWWWW! I think you enjoy him so much more since you had to wait for so long for him to get here!