Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teen age journey...

I have such a very precious daughter. She brings my life so much joy and love. I would never trade her. She is my very special keeper. Her childhood years were such a joy to me. She had some bumpy roads that she faced but survived. She is now in her teen years. WHOOO> somedays can be a challenge. Who what have thought that my sweet little angelic girl could grow up and be testy!!?! Sometimes, it isn't very fun but it is interesting to say the least. She keeps me on my toes. I love those special moments where she comes and we talk for very long periods of time. BOY is she BOY crazy. I hear lots of comments on who she is going to marry...It is funny how it changes from day to day.

One interesting thing is the teenage girl DRAMA...Oh my goodness. I can not even fathom or remember me being so dramatic as a teen. Of course, my mom might say different. The exagerated drama of my teen girl is 210%^ and rising. Drama, I can live without. Now I fully understand the queer little statement, My child gives me gray hair...Of course we can't blame ALL of it on a teen girl now. No matter what the challenge, I sure love my daughter. I couldn't do without her in my life.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It was a pleasure to meet you. Please come again anytime. I wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving. connie from Texas

Connie Marie said...

Your daughter is beautiful. I love the relationship I have with my three daughters and can't wait for you to be over this bumpy part of her life. Life is not worth the troubles that kids sometimes think are necessary. I pray that your relationship would smooth out and sweet memories will be made everyday!