Friday, July 10, 2009

Garage Sale Temptation

Garage Sale Temptation

On my way to work this morning I saw numerous signs for garage sales, yard sales, and moving sales. I didn’t see one for estate sale but I am sure there must be one out there. I was so tempted to call in to work today for a day off! However; conscience would not let me. I always have Saturday.

Saturday garage sales start off about 7:00 am. We buy a paper, mark where we want to go and if we don’t know where it is, we use the GPS! (I love my honey and thank him for the GPS!) Most of the times, I find a little bit of things. Other times, I find a whole lot of things! About 10:00 am, it starts getting very hot and we call it quits. We head over to Janette and Adrianna’s for breakfast. It isn’t a big ordeal but it does get you out of the house and moving! It is a nice break from work. OH HOW I WISHED I HAD TAKEN OFF TODAY!

No comments: