Saturday, March 6, 2010

My wonderful Boss

My wonderful boss/CEO passed away on February 23rd. I am not sure what happened as we were not given great detail other than he had some kidney issues. My boss was such a wonderful unique man. Jim was a man full of great vision full of generosity and love for people. He encouraged people to set goals and accomplish dreams. He pushed believing in yourself because he felt you were worth believing in. He encouraged you to rid anything and anyone that had a negative impact or influence on you. He was such a down to earth man always willing to sit and chat with you like he had known you your whole life. He was so good at what he did because he believed in his purpose. He was such and accomplished man and he will be so missed. I thank God for having the opportunity in knowing him.

No comments: