Thursday, July 8, 2010

A little behind....

I haven't posted anything for the month of JUNE. There has just been so much going on that I haven't even taken the time.

I find I am going to be a grandma in January of 2011. My daughter is pregnant. She has had some issues with urinary tract infection. Now that it is under control, I pray the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. I am thrilled but at the same time feel a little young to be a grandma. I'll get over it.

Chase has been going through potty training. He is doing a wonderful job. We have peeing down it is just getting him to poop.

Chad, my husband is good. He is busy as ever. It seems we stay on the move constantly. Work has picked up temporarily (I HOPE IT LAST OR EVEN GOES BACK TO NORMAL).

We got a new edition to the family. He is a little tom cat, named SPROUT> He is such a playful thing that he gets rather annoying at times. He doesn't mean to be rough but for goodness sakes..>He is a terrorist. He strikes when you least expect it!

My mom is doing ok. She has been diagnosed a couple of years back with Alzheimer's and dementia. She has good days and bad. She seems to have a whole different personality. More mild than anything. She loves to go garage selling although it can be confusing for her at times in dealing with money. I do help her but let her do most of the handling as to give her dignity.
She is still the best mom in the world that ANY kid would be lucky to have!

Well, this doesn't begin to cover all our happenings but it is a tidbit. Until next post..GOD BLESS

No comments: