Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finals....

Ashley is rounding the mid of the year for her Senior year. I am so excited and nervous for her. My heart's goal is that she will finish school. I pray she DOES. She is doing great in her grades and so far her first final was passed with a 99...YEAH HER! I am very proud of her. I thank God for her. Yes, our life has been a journey but I will not give up on God's promises. I claim her for the Lord and His Glory. She will be used by him in His perfect plan for her. I will step aside my heart and let God be God. Another new years resolution...but this is not supposed to be a blog about that...HAHA.

Ashley completed her PE credit and is changing class to interior design! Why didn't they offer this stuff to us when we were going to school?? It is part of the job program. Kids are now getting to experience different kinds of jobs in the world. Ashley was able to shadow a kindergarden class room. She enjoyed that. I pray this second semester of her Senior year be very prosperous and rewarding. I pray it be FUN for her.

No comments: