Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Problem solving day...

Have you ever had one of those days where things just needed tending to? Today was one of those days. FIRST, Chase

Pink eye Chase...

Chase has pink eye! This is his first real SICK Doctor visit. I noticed he had leaky eyes on Sunday. They were a little matty. Then Monday, he was good. No matting. TUESDAY morning, his eyes were sealed tight. It was kind of nasty. After prying his eyes open from warm water and a rag, Chase could see again. It was kind of sad...I couldn't look at his eyes without my own eyes tearing up...not because I was sad...it is weird. It just happened! I was able to take him to work with me this morning until I made him an appt. The doctor looked him over and declared..>PINK EYE.. wash your hands mom!!! We came to find out that 3 kids at his day care had previously had it within the last 2 weeks and we just found out today! A little upsetting! What if it had been chicken pox?! Anyway, he is on an eyedrop antibiotic. The doctor also said, that Chase had inherited a little bit of alergies from me since he has been congested since birth!!! I was a bit surprised. JUST SOME TID BIT INFO HERE.... HE WEIGHS 18.5 pounds.

Ashley school schedule....

We got Ashley all set up for school last week. She had schedule pick up today. When she received it, she had SPEECH twice. One of those Speech classes should have been Aerobics. (MS?) I had to call and try to get that straightened out. GEE!!!!

Ashley wisdom teeth bill...

I received a bill in the mail for having Ashley's wisdom teeth out. It was well over 1,000 dollars. I was shocked. The dentist office filed with my DENTAL insurance. However, the DENTAL insurance requireds filing with my normal regular insurance which is NOT dental first?? WHY DO I PAY FOR DENTAL INSURANCE IF THEY REQUIRE YOU TO FILE WITH YOUR REGULAR INSURANCE WHICH IS NOT DENTAL??!!! Ok...I call the dentist and they are going to file, wait for the DENIAL, then reapply with the DENTAL insurance...DOES THIS MAKE
SENSE TO ANYONE???

It may not seem like a lot...but it sure took up most of my day getting things straight!

Credit card whoas.... YESTERDAY FIX

You know that nice company I blogged about earlier? well it seems they charged my card again!!
I don't know who these people are nor have I ordered a thing from their site! I called the credit card company and disputed. They are taking care of it. They also told me that other people have been calling about the same company and disputing....SOUND LIKE FRAUD? Yeah, I thought so too. BUT...I was told, that this could happen again! Their advise, KEEP DISPUTING EACH TIME!!! Does anyone think that they should be turned in for fraud or am I the only one thinking this way? I cancelled the card and should be receiving a new card today or tomorrow...BUT, as I was told, this won't gurantee this company not charging my new card? WHY NOT? that wasn't explained to me very well. But...we'll see what happens with this card.

1 comment:

Connie Marie said...

It's okay to get chicken pox when your children are small. I tried to expose my little ones when I knew someone elses kids had them. They are more resilient when young and I believe when they are older they can have more complications when they get the pox... at least that is what my Dad told me.